Thursday, September 29, 2011

Yahtzee

We've begun this time in our lives when we have just three of us at home on Wednesday nights. It usually goes something like this: Brooke and Haley leave for mutual, Steve brings home work and tries to get caught up...Andie and I hang out, usually cozying up in my bed and reading.

But last night Andie, Steve and I decided to play a game of Yahtzee. At first Andie didn't want to play a game because she didn't "feel like losing" to anyone. Besides, it was too dark outside to kick around a soccer ball which she tried to convince Steve of otherwise. So we settled in with a baseball game going on in the background and started rolling the dice.

I started off strong as I was the first to actually get Yahtzee! I was "on a roll!"

However, slowly but surely Andie kept rolling good numbers, she even earned enough points in the top section of the game sheet to earn the extra points as well. Needless to say, our sweet cheeks who didn't want to lose last night won the game! There was no favortism either, she won fair and square.

I came in...third. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment