Friday, September 27, 2013

Twin Day

Here in Arizona for some silly reason the junior high schools hold what is called "Twin Day."

That's all fine and good if you have someone at school who is not already going to be a twin with someone else. But when you ask your friend if she'll be your twin and she says she can't because she's going to be twins with someone else, Twin Day stinks.

I've had four girls go through junior high, I hate Twin Day.

Last night on the way to soccer practice (Andie's 9th hour of soccer training for the week) she told me that she texted one of her big sisters, Haley, to see if she would be her twin, all the way from Utah.

The conversation that followed in the car on the way home from soccer as the two were discussing what they would wear for twin day made me cry.

I love Twin Day.

Thank you Haley for making a 7th grader feel like she's got the coolest twin ever.



1 comment: