Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A New Driver in the House

Cute Brooke passed her permit test.



As we were waiting for her permit to be printed, Brooke mentioned that only 50% pass their test the first time. After sharing this tidbit of information, a girl came out and excitedly hugged her mom. Brooke shared that this girl had taken the test five times...FIVE TIMES!!! Am I supposed to let my baby drive on the same streets?? Five times!!

A poor little lady standing in front of us couldn't pass the eye test. But, in hopes to help her get her license, they moved her along to someone else to see if they could help her. SHE CAN'T SEE!!! Brooke on the road with her too?

I was secretly hoping she wouldn't pass the darn test. She missed only one question. No luck there.

I have to admit this is not fun anymore, girls going to junior high, girls in high school, girls driving, girls leaving home. I know it's the plan but I don't like the plan sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment