Sunday, June 23, 2013

Young Women Camp III

We finally made it toYW Camp and back! It was so fun to be there with my last two girlies.

I had a picture taken of Haley, Rylee and me when I was there with them several years ago and knew I needed a picture in the same spot with Andie and Brooke. (Haley even texted me and asked if I got "the picture.")


Taken in 2005 and 2013. Brooke's a bit taller than Rylee : ) but love, love, love the pictures. I am so grateful I have been able to attend  camp with each of my daughters. (Looking at the picture, Haley and Andie look alike and Rylee and Brooke look alike. Never noticed it before!)

Andie enjoyed her first year at camp despite not getting enough sleep.


So excited on the bus ride to Camp Lomia!


Julie, Andie and Lexi Mousser.


Had to give my first year a squeeze!!


Taking lunch to the cabin. The food at camp is very yummy!


Andie and Brianna Porter from the Higley Groves ward.


The three musketeers.


Playing Twister by the zip line.


The theme for camp was Look Up, encouraging the girls to look to the temple.


Andie loves her Batman shirt.


My girlies! Fourth year and first year.


This bridge has a camp story behind it.


Me and my friend Becky Mousser. It was so fun to be at camp with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment