Monday, July 8, 2013

Beauty School, Swimming and I Love You's

As I was looking out my window the other day this is what I saw:




Haley and Andie washing each other's hair. After a nice (warm) swim the girls like to wash their hair outside rather than take a full on shower in the middle of the day. So, we have a hose out back and some shampoo that the girls use to clean up after a swim.

The other night during a family swim, Haley was trying to take Andie away from Brooke (it's a constant battle here sometimes.) Andie turned to Brooke and put her arms around her neck so Haley couldn't take her. The look on Brooke's face was priceless. It looked like she had just won the lottery! To have Andie favor her over Haley, now that's saying something!

I also noticed the other night after Rylee and Haley were done talking on the phone (we miss Rylee!) that they said "I love you" to each other.

I couldn't ask for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment