Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Last Sunday in Primary

As a Primary President you see children leave Primary all the time when they turn 12 and it truly is sad to see them go.

This past Sunday the last of our four girls said goodbye to Primary. It's very bittersweet. I'm grateful for the opportunities she'll have in Young Women but I will miss very much my little one in Primary.

This past Sunday she sat down to play some hymns before we left for church. She looks so grown up in the outfit Haley picked out for her.


As I was looking at her Ipod the other day, where she reads her scriptures, I noticed a note for one of the colors she uses in her highlighting. Next to the color pink she had a note: "All scriptures about people and their descendants."

I looked at her and I said, "Really???" The fact that she knew what descendants were for starters shocked me. I mean come on, she's only 11! (Until tomorrow.) And to go even further and mark her scriptures so she could keep them all straight. Heck, I just started doing that myself.

I think she's more ready to graduate than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment