Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A Mother's Wish

The girls asked me, Sunday morning, what I wanted for Mother's Day. Keep in mind they had already attacked my blog (see below), made me breakfast and gave me wonderful cards with some money to order canvas prints from Costco.

So as we were lazily sitting around (waiting for 2:00 church, ick) I asked them if we could watch "Once Upon A Time," that night. (This is our favorite Sunday show we record and watch on Monday.) Our family has an unspoken rule that we do not watch TV on Sunday except for maybe a Disney movie or "The Sound of Music."

No sooner did the words leave my mouth when Andie said, "If you watch that show tonight, I will not watch it with you. I will go to my room and pray for your forgiveness." Brooke and Haley laughed and said, "Fine." I however, could not laugh and say fine, I had to respect the wishes of my youngest and so we watched it together on Monday.

She's a stinker sometimes but the girl knows what's right and tries her hardest to choose that right always.


No comments:

Post a Comment