Thursday, May 23, 2013

So Long Sixth Grade

Andie and Julie, first day of kindergarten and last day of sixth grade.


Greenfield Elementary hosted a sixth grade BBQ yesterday. Haley, Brooke and I went to help. I didn't realize that leaving that school for perhaps the last time would be so emotional. It was.


Mr Carroll, our favorite teacher. He was Brooke and Andie's ALP teacher for math and language ever since Brooke was in fourth grade. We will miss him!

ADDITION: The following is a note I received from Mr. Carroll: It has been a joy to have your daughters in my class. They are as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside. You are truly blessed to have such wonderful girls. I will miss having a Carling in my class.

Mr. Carroll

And here's the gang. Sometimes they're fun...sometimes they're not! Thank you Greenfield for keeping my kids safe all these years. So long.



No comments:

Post a Comment