Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Food Network Here We Come!

So tonight Haley and I made yummy, yummy chicken fried tacos.


They were so darn yummy (recipe from Pioneer Woman cookbook)!

My dad, of course, thought we bought them at Taco Bell. Taco Bell my foot.

For mutual tonight Brooke had to take an "out of the box" treat to mutual to share. In other words, no cookies or brownies, it had to be something new and original. The girls were asked to include the recipe with their treat.

Haley and I came up with the idea of strawberries, sour cream and brown sugar, one of our all-time favorite snacks!

Brooke added her own little touch with the labels. They turned out so cute!



Paula Deen, watch out!

4 comments:

  1. "As long as Haley, Brooke or Andie are involved, I know the meal will be good. Love you. -Dad"

    ReplyDelete
  2. "And Rylee. Rylee's good too. -Rylee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay...you need to stop accepting texts from Grandpa to post on my blog. And yes, you're great too. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. "No texts, no modern steak. -Dad"

    I'm doing it for the good of all mankind, Mom. Also, I'm being blackmailed.

    ReplyDelete