Monday, May 6, 2013

Family Home Evening

This morning Steve asked if Haley would prepare Family Home Evening since she was...not busy.

So today before leaving for Brooke's violin lessons, I reminded Haley of her assignment after which she quickly recruited Andie to help her. (They've always kind of been partners in crime.)




After returning home from Mesa and after Steve ate a late dinner we commenced with FHE.

We started off with a not so Mormon Tabernacle quality opening hymn, "O What Do You Do In the Summertime?"

I said opening prayer.

Haley and Andie showed this video:

http://www.lds.org/media-library/video/mormon-messages/mormon-messages-2011?lang=eng#2011-06-012-moments-that-matter-most

We then talked about our goals for this summer as a family, as individuals and those things we need to spiritually improve upon.

I love my kids.



1 comment:

  1. That last one might be the most attractive picture I've ever seen...

    ReplyDelete