Sunday, March 31, 2013

Friends

We love it when friends come over to "hang out." I'm not allowed to say "play" anymore.

Friends also know that when they come over we like for them to take their shoes off. Lighter carpet wasn't the brightest choice we made.

So last night, after the Young Women broadcast, Brooke had Makenna Hicks come over. I just thought it was funny when I walked upstairs to see what was going on that I noticed this:


One little, single, solitary shoe. I just thought it was so funny. But here's why there is only one, single, solitary shoe:


Makenna had foot surgery over Spring Break. Each day of Spring Break, Brooke would take her little book of "fun facts" to Makenna's house and keep Makenna company by "hanging out" and reading her two fun facts a day.


These girls have been friends since kindergarten. Love it! Love friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment