Saturday, March 23, 2013

Haley

So Haley is giving me grief on FB about not loving her enough (Rylee is too but she'll have to wait, heck she's waited four years, a couple of days shouldn't hurt).

So Haley is excelling, thriving, living the good life and all in all enjoying BYU to its fullest. She's also learning how to use her feminine wiles to flirt with boys...

Tomorrow night, as a matter of fact, at the invitation of a cute soccer boy, she and her friends are attending the opening game for BYU Men's Soccer team. (Did the cute boy ever drop off the extra ticket?)

Haley has had an amazing experience thus far her freshman year attending BYU. And most notably this has been in the form of a great roommate, Lexie.





Haley has been blessed to have an amazing freshman experience in part due to this cute girl who I will get to meet in a few weeks when we head up to Utah to watch Rylee's last Women's Chorus concert AND sing in General Conference. These pictures, by the way, are of Lexie opening her mission call to which she invited Haley.

I am grateful for good friends for all of my children from pre-school (Julie Bloomfield) to elementary school (Taylor Keck), to junior high (All girls from 1st Grade) and high school (Tenery Martineau-Campbell) and beyond!





I am thankful for Haley and her ability to make friends quickly and easily. I am SO proud of the young woman she is becoming and so impressed with her first semester at BYU and how hard she is working!

So Haley rest assured, I love you as much (or almost as much) as I love Brooke! Love you!

2 comments: